● Back up is a good habit: -> A habit to back up, It's usefull for your life; -> Back up this system includes: website files and database -> Before each upgrade, or a large system maintenance, please back up you system; -> Daily maintenance, like as modify the configuration, please backup too;
● Backup database -> [advice] To stop the mysql service before backup; -> To copy the database directory (recommended); -> Use commands (Expert available); -> Use the third party tools, like as: Adminer(https://www.adminer.org/) or phpMyAdmin(http://www.phpmyadmin.net/);
● Backup program files -> Mainly: /imcat and /root dirs。 -> Important file (folder): /root/cfgs/，/root/cfgs/boot/_paths.php.
● Upgrade Files: -> Dirs: /imcat, core/ The newly added files and most of the modified files will be copied directly; -> For copy files, please set dirs: /imcat, core/ writeable; -> A small number of config files, will prompt comparison, please carefully contrast, and update. -> Manual deel dirs: /views/ Template directory, please manually processing; Pay attention the dir _pub/jslib(generic JS library); -> Manual deel dirs: /static, /vendor, /vendui Generally can directly copy the latest package to cover the files; -> Manual deel dirs: /root/run/ If you manually modified the entry files, please deel it (such as delete or move away);
● Upgrade DB-Frame(Tables,Fields): -> The newly added tables and fields will be updated directly; -> The modified fields, you will be prompted to contrast, please carefully contrast, and update. -> Add and modify the index, will be prompted to contrast, please carefully contrast, and update.
● Upgrade DB-Data: -> New tables and fields are added and the data(recs) is upgraded; -> The newly added configs: table named begin with bext, base, will be upgraded together; -> Modified config-Data: will prompt contrast, please carefully contrast, and update.
● Important tips: -> Specific import operation, according to the comparison after the SQL statement, manual (choose the required data) copy and run them; -> Before importing, please settings (add or modify fields) or manually modify the database structure; -> After modifying the structure of the database, you can be re initialized the cache, to check the structure.
● Set database: -> File: /root/cfgs/excfg/ex_outdb.php (part of $_cfgs) -> Tips: file: /root/cfgs/boot/cfg_db.php can copy from old system
● Initialization cache: -> Run first please.
● Increase or decrease of the table: -> add : The added tables in the new system -> old : The tables of the old system
● Modified fields: -> edit : Modified fields -> add : New system added fields -> old : Old system added fields -> skip : Modified fields (you can ignored)
● Increase or decrease of the index: -> add : New system added index -> old : Old system added index